Effective date: 25th of August 2020.
1. Who is collecting and/or processing your data?
Data Controller: Sample4d collects some personal data from you, such as when you visit Sample4d website, provide us reviews or feedback, try a free service, download a free resource and contact us or send an inquiry for any information.
2. What personal data Sample4d collects and processes?
Sample4d may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
|Your contact details (name, surname, telephone number, email, company name, company website)
|You payment details (credit card number, expiry date, etc.)
|Your IP, cookies
|The communications you exchange with Sample4d (for example, your emails, calls, or your messages on Sample4d online chat service)
|Your posts and messages on social media directed to Sample4d
|Information about how you use our website
Depending on the activity, some of the information that we ask for can be mandatory and some can be optional. Without providing the mandatory data with respect to the particular activity, you will be unable to engage or receive the desired service or information.
By buying some of our services or products you may be providing us with access to certain third party solutions, software’s or services to carry on.
3. Automatically Collected Information
We and third parties may use automated means to collect information about you, your computer or any other device you may use to visit our website.
4. Third Party Links and Services
5. Rights of data subjects
You have a right to access, modify, correct or delete certain personal data we hold about you. You may exercise those rights in your account, in the “My Profile” section, or by contacting us via support@Sample4d.com.
We will attend to your request at the soonest possible time, however it may take up-to 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of request.
We may keep certain information even after you close your account or if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse. We may keep your data published or unpublished format on the website or in backups of the website.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at: support@Sample4d.com.
6. How your personal information is used?
- Create and manage your account on Sample4d
- Tailor our services by taking into account your needs and preferences
- To provide and deliver the services as well as technical support
- To send marketing communication, provide customer support and build relationship
- To Process your financial transactions
- Send order/payment received/payment due/order delivered confirmations
- Respond to customer questions and concerns
- Send quotation or information about requested service or inquiry
- Keep you informed about latest free resources, new services, offers of Sample4d
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you participate and notify the results
- To improve and personalize user experience for visitors and customers
- Provide tailored advertising via Google Ads and Facebook Ads networks
7. Security of your data
Sample4d is committed to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized and unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to your personal data.
As a measure of security to protect your personal data your information is stored behind secured networks which can be assessed only by limited personnel who have special rights to such systems and are bounded to keep the information safe and confidential.
Additionally all your information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
8. Term for data storage
Sample4d will delete your personal data within 30 calendar days upon receiving your request for data erasure.
Sample4d reserves its right to retain a part of personal data, which are required by applicable law and for the term, required by applicable law (e.g. applicable law may require that some personal data shall be retained for tax accounting or for issues the invoice for unpaid fees).
9. Cookies or other tracking technologies
This site me automatically collect information as you browse such as the internet service provider, browser type and version, Operating system, device type, average time spent, pages viewed, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet and any other such relevant statistics.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags or scripts are used by Sample4d, analytics services. It is used to analyze trends, administer site performance, track user movements around the site and other demographic information about our user base. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies.
What cookies does Sample4d use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies, which are essential for the provision of access to our websites and Services;
- functionality cookies, which are used to personalize the content in accordance with your actions on our website;
- performance cookies, which do not identify you individually (until you enter your identification details in any of our forms) but help us to evaluate the website performance and its statistics; and
- targeting/advertising cookies, which help advertise Sample4d offers and services on the other sites.
We also use analytics and similar services that collect third-party cookies:
How to reject or delete cookies?
Majority of the browsers automatically accept cookies. However you may choose to allow cookies at any time, or even reject, delete all the cookies stored on your device.
You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking «help» on your browser’s menu.
If you choose to turn off cookies, the functionality of our Services may be limited
11. Contact information